Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Thursday 19 December 2013

Design Team Sketch Challenge



Hello again,

Thanx for popping in - I hope you liked Alison's version of our very own 'DT Sketch Challenge'- I'm back today with the next project, but here's a final reminder of the sketch I designed ...


And here is the final project which I designed myself (JAN)


Products used:
Penguin stamp from LOTV 
Design papers from 'The Snowman Collection' 
and die-cut snowflakes.

Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at our projects in the lead up to our launch on 4th January. I can't wait for the first live challenge - I do hope you will all join us with your fabulous creations.

Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx