Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 31 October 2015

Midway Motivation - Animal Antics

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I'm back today with our Guest Designer for the month of October to give you a little motivation for our current challenge - 'Animal Antics'.  So, please say hello to Kim - if you missed it last time, here's a little bit about her ...


I am a paper crafter who came upon card making quite by accident. I bought a Cricut in 2009 thinking I would do some scrap booking. I quickly found that card making was more to my liking, so I jumped in with both feet! Stamping actually came later for me, but not I'm addicted. I love my Copics, pretty patterned paper and more recently water colouring. I love to share my cards with family and friends. When not crafting, I'm spending time with family, especially my Grandson, who is a constant joy. 

oooOooo

Here's Kim's gorgeous project for our current challenge ...


Stamps - Lawn Fawn 'Party Animals'' and 'Bannerific'

Many thanks, Kim.


If you are interested in joining us as a Guest Designer for our Midway Motivation posts you can add GDT after your entry on our current challenge, or contact me by e-mail HERE.

So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 6th November, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx