Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 3 October 2015

Midway Motivation - Steampunk

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I'm back today to share a few of my own previous makes for this theme to give you a little more motivation for our current challenge - Steampunk.

I know many crafters find this a difficult theme, even my own design team admitted that they found this a tough one, but I think you will agree, they came up with some amazing projects. It is just a little fun after all, so we would love you to 'just have a go' ...


Steampuink Tag art


Steampunk Card


Steampunk collage


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 9th October, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.

Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan these are fantastic you have really nailed the theme. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tow brilliant steam punk projects Jan. I have made another one today and will post it tomorrow with a link to the challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super steampunk projects. Love them all. The tag is my favourite. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super steampunk projects. Love them all. The tag is my favourite. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration from the DT, very creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx